All gyms are different, and everyone must make up their own mind as to which facility best fits their personality, needs, and budget, but for reference we can compare some features and price points that Tapout Fitness vs Onelife Fitness has to offer:
- Classic big box gym: If you love LA Fitness, you will probably like Onelife!
- Common off the shelf group fitness: Onelife Fitness has a group exercise program that uses the Les Mills class material. What does that mean? It means that the classes are plug and play, created by a company (Les Mills) that designs fitness class formats for gyms and sells the programs. As a result, the classes can be found at several local gyms and hundreds throughout the country (Bodyplex for example), with little variation.
- One membership price: They have one price point (with additional charges for certain services), without any option to use the gym without taking classes.
- Limited hours: They are not 24 hours, and weekend and holiday hours are especially limited.
- Large small gym: All our Tapout gyms are between 6,000 and 8,000 square feet, so we are big enough to have everything you need without being overwhelming.
- The best combat sports-based group fitness in the city: Our classes are totally unique to us and are taught by professional level boxers and MMA competitors. You will not find better boxing or kickboxing classes anywhere in Atlanta metro area, nor will you find more qualified personal trainers or weight loss instructors.
- Multiple membership options: We recognize some people want a low-cost gym to come do their own workout, and that some people want high touch group fitness and one on one instruction. As such, we offer multiple membership tiers that will allow you to pay for what you want to use and nothing more.
- Always open: All Tapout Fitness locations in the Atlanta area are 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
If you are looking for a new gym in the Norcross area come check out Tapout Fitness on Peachtree Industrial Blvd before you go to Onelife Fitness or any of our other competitors. You will not be sorry!