NEW EQUIPMENT ON THE WAY AT TAPOUT FITNESS..
June 27, 2016
Today I wanted to give a brief update on our continuing efforts to improve the fitness center, and add equipment, machines, and other items big and small that we feel will make Tapout Fitness a better more effective place to work out. Next week we will be finalizing an order to add the following items to the gym, if you’re looking for an amazing and unique fitness center in Alpharetta, Norcross, Peachtree corners, Dunwoody, Duluth, Chamblee, Doraville, Johns Creek, Brookhaven, or if you just work near by come see us at Tapout Fitness!
- An additional squat rack
- Additional bars and plates
- More yoga mats
- More jump ropes
- More BJJ mats
- An assisted dip/pull-up/chin-up machine (we have had TONS of people ask about this item)
- 2 additional Life Fitness treadmills
- An additional dumbbell rack with dumbbell sets from 20 lbs to 50 lbs (we already have 2 fully outfitted racks that go up to 100 lbs, but we feel that having a third rack loaded with the most commonly used weights will really be a great addition and virtually eliminate any wait time for popular dumbbells)
- A rack of pre-weighted barbells from 20 lbs to 120 lbs
- An interactive “virtual trainer” installed into the Tapout Fitness boxing circuit. This is going to be really cool, and will be the subject of its own blog post coming up soon!
Any members or potential members that have any equipment ordering suggestions please let us know so we can continue to evolve Tapout Fitness and keep making it better!