Tapout Fitness happens to be close to a Youfit gym at several of our locations (and our Norcross location was close to the Peachtree Corners Youfit that closed in January 2016), so we are quite familiar with Youfit, and how we stack up against them.
- “Cheap” gym that is like Planet Fitness: No classes, revolving door staff and personal trainers.
- Several locations in Atlanta area have closed: Several of their Atlanta area locations have closed in the last 3 years. Will the rest close as well?
- Limited hours: YouFit has limited hours, especially on weekends and holidays.
- Wide variety of pricing options: Everyone has different goals and budget restraints when it comes to fitness. Tapout can accommodate “cheap” monthly membership rates (including matching YouFit rates), but also has options at higher price points for people who want to participate in our amazing classes and work with our top-notch trainers either one on one or in a group. We are all about creating a custom-tailored membership program that meet your specific needs and budget.
- We aren’t closing gyms, we are building them: Tapout Fitness has opened 4 locations in the metro Atlanta area in the last 3 years, and we have plans for at least 3 more in the next 18 months.
- We never close: Tapout is 24/7/365.
Even if you are looking for a simple, “cheap” gym, come by Tapout Fitness first. You may be surprised to find you can join a superior and cooler facility for the same financial commitment!